With our mobile banking apps for your Android, iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire, you have a fast and secure way to access your business accounts right in the palm of your hand.
Business Mobile App Features
- Mobile check deposit – deposit checks using your phone or tablet
- View check images – see recent mobile deposit images, status and details
- Monitor your balances – keep track of your spending, available balances and cash flow
- Pay your bills – see pending payments, payment history, and add, edit and delete payees
- Make a transfer – transfer funds between accounts to make sure you always have enough in the accounts you need
- View eStatements – see your past statements
- Set up Quick Access – use your fingerprint or a 4-digit PIN to quickly view your account balances. For security, a full login is required to make any transactions.
- Locate the nearest ATM or branch
Free Mobile Deposit
Make mobile deposits into your business account by snapping a picture with your phone. Sign in to the City & County PC FIRST Smartphone app, tap Deposit and take a picture of your check! Watch how simple it is to use City & County's mobile deposit.
Mobile Deposit Video
Download Our App
To get started with City & County's business mobile banking and deposit services, click on any of the links below or visit your app store and search for “PC First Mobile” and download the City & County mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
For mobile account access, you must be enrolled in online banking. Click the link below to set up your online banking account.
Enroll in City & County's online banking
Empowering Your Small Business
By creating our mobile app to serve both personal and business accounts, our small business members have access to their accounts at any time. Our mobile banking app allows you to make fast decisions on the go without encumbering your schedule.
We’re in the business of making life easier for you. Creating a mobile app for small businesses is another way we’re working to build stronger, more resilient communities.